Franklin Pond Quartet in the Community
On December 18, 2013, the Franklin Pond Quartet will perform holiday music at Crossroads Community Ministries.
Crossroads provides a variety of services to help people who are homeless find shelter and stability.
Each year, Crossroads:
- serves 60,000 meals to men, women and children who are homeless;
- provides 6,500 MARTA passes for employment-related and medical emergencies;
- serves over 3,900 men, women and children;
- provides 3,500 Guests with a mailing address—a critical first step to end homelessness;
- acquires 2,500 state issued IDs and birth certificates for Guests;
- assists with placing 300 Guests in detox and treatment programs; and
- assists with placing 200 women and children into safe, affordable housing.